Comar 5P.i Advanced Aluminium Windows
Comar 5P.i Advanced window system uses the latest thermal break technology to produce windows for the next generation. Based on the thermal technology of our Comar 9P.i System, we have launched a new 5P.i Advanced casement & tilt/turn window system. These windows offer leading U-value and slim sight line performance.
- Secured by Design
- Large glazing pocket for acoustic glass
- U-values as low as 0.94
- Slimmer sight lines
- Comar 5P.i Advanced Casement offers both internal and externally beaded options
- Uses existing locking options, shoot-bolt & cockspur
- Integrates with Comar 9P.i Ladder & Mitre Framing & Comar 7P.i FSD & 7P.i CD
- PAS 24:2016, Comar 5P.i Advanced has been tested and passed at BSi
- BS 6375, Comar 5P.i Advanced has been tested with the new vent profiles and achieves 600Pa for both Air and Water
- New “Z” section profiles allow the glazing of open-in and open-out configurations next to each other.
Comar 5 P.i ECO Energy Efficient Aluminium Windows
Comar 5P.i ECO window range is a casement window system, which has been designed to offer an ECO-friendly and ECO-nomical solution for the homeowner or light commercial projects. With slim sightlines and options for 55mm or 75mm systems, Comar 5P.i ECO has flat, ovolo shaped outer-frames and vent options with internal or external beads.
- Comar 5P.i ECO is a 55mm & 75mm casement window system
- Exceeds the requirements of BS 6375,
achieving 600Pa Air, 600Pa Water at
2400Pa Resistance to Wind Load
- Security concerns all alleviated the system conforms to PAS 24:2016
- Internal and external glazing options
- WER “A” Rating
- Green Guide A+ Rating (profiles weigh less than 0.79Kg per linear metre
- Secured by Design License
- Mill & standard white finish available ex-stock
- Standardised hardware all available ex-stock
- Single colour delivered in 10 working days
- Dual colour delivered in 15 working days
- Fully integrates into existing systems
- Project-by-project U-value calculations
- Glass & panel thickness up to 32mm
- Full Tooling available reducing fabrication time and ensuring accuracy
Comar 10 Passivhaus Certified Windows
Innovation Delivered – Comar 10 offers a new departure; a Passivhaus Certified “B” product with
U-values as low as 0.66 coupled with processes that cut manufacturing costs by up to 70%.
The Comar 10 window range includes:
- Inward opening, tilt & turn and fixed lights and are internally beaded and glazed.
- U-values as low as 0.66 W/m2K
- Cut manufacturing costs by 70%
- Certified by Passivhaus Institute for cool temperature areas
- Future-proof & energy saving
- High thermal insulation with ground breaking technology
- 90mm deep outer frames
- Minimal care & maintainence
Our Creative Process
We will guide you through the entire project process effortlessly from start to finish.