Comar 7 Doorsets
Comar 7 is the specifier and installer preferred aluminium commercial door system throughout the UK. Comar 7 is non-thermally broken door range that offers robust profiles for high traffic commercial projects.
Comar 7 Commercial Doors are available in:
- Swing Doors
- Sliding Doors
- Sliding/Folding Doors
- Rebated Doors
- Armoured Glass – A.G. Doors
- Automatic Sliding
- Exceeds the requirements of BS 6375
- Security assured with doors options conforming to PAS 24:2016, LPS 1175 or BS EN 1627-1630 Level 3
- Internal and external glazing options, up to 40mm units
- Mill & standard white finish available ex-stock
- Standardised hardware all available ex-stock
- Single colour delivered in 10 working days
- Dual colour delivered in 15 working days
- Fully integrates into existing systems
- Project-by-project U-value calculations
- Glass & panel thickness up to 45mm
- Full tooling available reducing fabrication time and ensuring accuracy
Comar 7P.i Commercial Swing Door
Comar 7Pi CD is a robust, thermally broken, commercial swing door system, offering concealed transom closers and an aesthetically pleasing, rounded, anti-finger trap stile. The high security option has passed the European Harmonised Standard to 1627-1630 Level 3 and PAS 24: 2016.
- A variety of low rise thresholds offer compliance with Lifetime Homes and other access regulations. Comar 7P.i CD is a double action, swing door which can be single or double, hung from concealed transom closers offering 180 degree operation with or without
- Rails are square cut and the design of stiles makes an almost invisible joint. Stiles incorporate twin woolpile grooves to by-pass the lock. A secure profile, concealed under the door, houses twin brush seals providing double weathering and draught proofing around the perimeter of the door. Low ramp drained or thermally broken thresholds are available. The doors are hung from Axim Concealed Transom Closers.
Our Creative Process
We will guide you through the entire project process effortlessly from start to finish.