Tilt & Turn Window
Why choose us:
- Innovative – New PVCu window and door profile system, the first to be developed in the last ten years.
- Energy efficient – Designed from scratch to achieve the pinnacle of thermal performance and retain more heat in your property.
- Safe and secure – Engineered with built-in security features and approved by independent testing faculties.
- British made – All frames are created in the heart of Derbyshire.
- Lead free – All profiles use material which is 100% lead free.
- Quality assured – Backed with ISO 9001 accreditation for your peace of mind.
- Guaranteed – All frames are guaranteed to not warp, split or discolour for 10 years.
If you love having the window open constantly on your ground floor section, Liniar tilt & turn windows are perfect at letting fresh air in.
The open-in style of window is a European design, it’s turn position is ideal for cleaning within.
The Tilt & Turn window can be used for both high and low rise applications. Liniar windows offers a greater scope for larger opening lights compared to a traditional casement. Also, larger panes of glass help its thermal performance, ensuring it will keep in warmth during winter months.
As well as letting in fresh air, they can also be used as a fire escape. Additionally, windows can be supplied with ‘tilt before turn’, making them safer for children. An example can be them attempting to open them fully.
With so many additional benefits, our windows are available with as many options as our other windows. Such as Casement.